All Rights Reserved, 2010
Welcome to Kathy Bowers Website!
- I've been a quilter for, let's just say a good long time. I enjoy converting conventional angled quilt patterns or blocks to curved piecing. After many years of self publishing individual patterns and teaching I found myself writing a book "Stitch Spritz & Sew", which was published by Krause Publications in June of 2008.
- I enjoy sharing this unique method of curved piecing; teaching classes here in the USA as well as South Africa.
- Inventors of the Bowers Lifts
- My husband Jim and I invented the Bowers Lifts, a modification to a quilting floor frame. The Lifts allow easy adjustments of the roller assemblies as the quilt is advanced while quilting. We currently make B-Lifts for about 10 floor frames now. Should your frame not be listed; do contact us and we'll see what we can do to retrofit the Bowers Lifts to your frame.
- When I'm not quilting or machining Lift brackets, I enjoy gardening (I'm a small farm blueberry grower), traveling with my husband Jim or just hanging out with the grand kids.
- Please contact me should you have any questions or comments.-Kathy